Briefing Session on Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating 2022
After session the participants be able to prepare sustainability report that meet the requirement of GRI Standards and obey the regulation. This intensive session will introduce you to the elements of Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating. It empowers participants to improve their sustainability reporting using the GRI Standards.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS SESSION?
This session is designed for sustainability report maker
and report users who want to participate in Asia Sustainability Reporting Rating.
Session 1: General
- Journey of ASRRAT
- Registration process
- Awarding Ceremony
Session 2: Rating System
- Judging Panel
- Enabler technology
- Recommendation from the Judging panels
Online Zoom or Face to face at
Mercantile Athletic Club
Thursday, 03 February 2022 09.00 – 13.00
IDR. 2.000.000 per participant (online Zoom)
IDR. 3.000.000 per participant (offline)
PAYMENT, REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please do online registration here
- Payments can be transferred to: Yayasan Pusat Nasional Laporan Keberlanjutan,
Bank Central Asia, KCP Arkadia No. Account: 540.563.1234.
- Registration deadline 28 January 2022.
- Payments MUST be received on 31 January 2022 at the latest.
- Participants in one organization can exchange names without extra costs but needs to be provided in writing.
- No show on day of training will be charged full participants fee